Despite your best and most cautious efforts, sometimes sensitive materials fall into the wrong hands. This is true with general collaboration tools, which aren’t secure enough to protect distributed, remote and digital work. They also don’t protect boards, CEOs and leadership teams from legal and cyber risks.
That’s where Diligent comes in. Learn to facilitate effective remote meetings and exchange confidential information securely throughout all stages of the meeting workflow with the resources in the Confidential Meeting Security Hub.
In this Security Hub, you’ll have access to top resources including:
- [Whitepaper] Confidential Meetings & Workflows: A Guide to Best Practices
- [How-To Videos] Using Diligent to Conduct Virtual Meetings, Voting, and Collaboration
- [Meeting Toolkit] A Guide to Technology Best Practices…and more.
The future of secure work is here. Are you ready?
Our new work world is entirely distributed, remote and digital. Directors, executives and leadership teams are sharing sensitive materials over insecure channels like email. Diligent’s confidential meeting security protocols enable risk-free virtual meetings in and out of the boardroom, to prevent sensitive information from cyber breaches.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
Collaborate Securely in Remote Environments
For the first time, companies are hosting confidential meetings virtually. Along with board meetings, leadership teams are struggling to host committee, shareholder, and executive meetings remotely – while staying secure and legally compliant. Diligent offers secure solutions to support these private meetings throughout their entire lifecycle.
Diligent’s Confidential Meeting Security Solution Includes:
- Minutes: Manage your minutes review process from start to finish
- Messenger: Secure email alternative for directors and executives
- Secure File Sharing: End-to-end secure data storage, sharing and collaboration
- Secure Meeting Workflow: Automate meeting workflows with status updates
Manage your confidential virtual meetings more effectively.
Protect your company's confidential meetings and collateral with the resources and solutions in the Confidential Meetings Security Hub. Access now!