Increasingly, internal audit teams across the globe are expected to provide additional assurance, and strategic insight into risk while still delivering on their day-to-day audit management tasks, often without an increased budget or team size.
See how Audit Management from Diligent helps you provide assurance and deliver audit insights today.
- Provide executives with assurance and confidence in your audit program with curated audit reports and strategic insights directly in the Diligent Boards software.
- Built with Internal Audit teams and Board Directors in mind, our solution provides real-time and relevant awareness of emerging risks before they can materialize.
- Track and automate real-time KPIs/KRIs into dashboards for performance and risk monitoring.
- Save time with customizable, one-click reports to keep stakeholders informed.
- Report to management on control effectiveness using in-built, preconfigured audit programmes based on frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, ISO27001 and many more.
Why choose Diligent Audit Solution?
Related Insights & Resources
Auditors relying on word processing documents and spreadsheets can face a number of risks and administrative challenges. Learn why modern audit technology is the way to go.
Under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), the role of internal audit has become increasingly important. Yet in many organizations, there’s a disconnect between the internal audit function and the rest of the business. Here are 5 best practices for closing the gap.