- Streamline and automate self-assessment campaigns to directly involve 1st line without the need for training
- Track, remediate and report on deficiencies all within a single platform
- Generate reports for management, PMO , or external auditors—by entity, process, control status or issues.
- Share control testing results across the organization in real- time
- Pull data from key business applications, such as Concur, SAP, and Salesforce, to streamline control testing
- Get a configurable dashboard view for real time informed decision making
- Build automated workflows to engage process owners and the first line of defense to help test controls.
- Build a risk and control library by importing information from Excel, or use built-in SOX, COSO and SOX ITGC frameworks
- Easily keep risks and controls up to date by cascading changes to all applicable internal control campaigns
- Reduce compliance and audit costs with automated testing for 100% assurance
Why choose Diligent Internal Controls?
Related Insights & Resources
Here are 7 best practices in internal audit management and how they can help you evolve internal audit from compliance to strategic advantage.
Exploring the importance of controls testing, how it can help audit teams to take a more strategic approach, and why automation plays a key part in your success.