- Anticipate governance issues from executive compensation to ESG before your AGM, with access to insights from leading proxy advisor Glass Lewis
- Proactively develop and sustain a robust strategy for better governance oversight across key areas including diversity, executive compensation, cyber security, board effectiveness and ESG
Stay up-to-date with rapidly changing standards by comparing your governance practices against over 6,000 public company profiles
- Easily search and compare a variety of company disclosures, from SEC filings to ESG reports and press releases, using customizable search settings and filters
- Gain insights on peer board effectiveness, financial performance, executive pay and more
- Set up and receive alerts on key governance movements and changes in your industry
Gain exclusive access to Glass Lewis insights for comprehensive executive compensation analysis and insight
- Create your own peer groups and perform an in-depth pay-for-performance analysis to determine whether your executive compensation is competitive
- Access Glass Lewis' peer group analysis and voting recommendations
- Model executive compensation plans in line with Glass Lewis ratings in advance of your AGM to gain investor support
Gain a better understanding of your organization’s reputation, driving you to make more effective decisions going forward.
- Benefit from a comprehensive external and internal review of your organization’s ESG posture over time
- Benchmark your findings against industry peers to justify critical business decisions
- Effectively deploy internal and external PR strategies to manage and steer external conversations, mitigating negative press
Related Insights & Resources
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.