- Set up a master SOX library by process, risk and control area — for easy roll-out and usage across any business entity
- Rationalize low-risk or non-critical controls to avoid unnecessary work and harmonize controls that comply with multiple regulations
- Capture issues and assign actions for remediation, tracking activities in real-time
- Align to the COSO Internal Controls Framework
- Broaden your coverage, increase efficiency and reduce outsourcing by automating your controls monitoring to pass or fail controls
- Spot issues early and remediate them quickly, before they result in fines and penalties
- Collaborate on PBC requests and self-assessments, tracking all activity in one place
- Simplify walk-throughs and continuous monitoring, easily linking documented evidence for a clear audit trail
- Provide immediate insight into your SOX compliance status to executives and control owners with one-click reporting for better assurance and total peace of mind
- Quickly deliver visibility into process and findings with plug-and-play SOX-tailored dashboards
- Streamline your 302 certification, testing and reviews
- Create dashboards for PMO status and entity or issue reporting
Establish a robust SOX program in just 10 days with our comprehensive, easy-to-use platform. Speak to a member of our team today and learn how Diligent can support your organization.
ROBOTIC PROCESS INTEGRATION
Gain real-time visibility into your strategy, producing reports on your control status or insight into current and completed audits.
Related Insights & Resources
Board-Meeting Etiquette: Abiding by the ''Board Code''
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
7 Board Management Best Practices for 2022
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?