Power Your Business With Advanced Data Analysis
- Apply machine learning to drive prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Produce reports with our built-in connectors for applications including SAP and Concur
- Eliminate manual testing and sampling with automated monitoring of processes such as P2P, SoD, payroll, general ledger analysis, AP analysis, fixed asset management, access control, SOX and AML
- Manage your analytic scripts in a central repository with built-in version control
- Access testing suggestions and pre-built analytics in our comprehensive script libraries
Real-Time Insights Into Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Set and measure against KPIs, KRIs and other key metrics to ensure your organization responds quickly to risks and opportunities
- Design self-serve dashboards and reports for internal or external stakeholders and drill down into your data for detailed analysis
- Reduce the risk of human error with read-only data access and audit logs to ensure critical steps are repeatable
Automate Manual Tasks & Expand Your Workforce Capacity
- Automate the entire analytics lifecycle from data acquisition, data cleansing and analysis to reporting and acting on results
- Set automated notifications to alert key stakeholders when critical thresholds and KPIs are reached
- Address control failures in real-time with automated testing and remediation workflows
- Create and trigger questionnaires to investigate exceptions and quantify findings
Learn More About Our Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions
Simplify the production of reports on your control status and progress, delivering relevant insights for current and completed audits
Explore our one-of-a-kind program that provides actionable advice and frameworks for today’s compliance leaders.
Related Insights & Resources
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Corporate directors navigated a range of challenges – disrupted supply chains, increase in cyber attacks, investor pressures on ESG, the ‘War on Talent’ – either stemming from or accelerated by the pandemic.
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?