Deliver Consistent, Accurate Results
- Easily integrate ESG data from multiple internal systems and manual data sources, ensuring consistency in data disclosure
- Use our built-in frameworks to generate and format reports following the most common ESG standards including GRI, CDP and SASB in seconds or create your own unique reports
- Report using over 70,000 maintained global and jurisdiction-specific emissions factors from across over 120 countries
- Standardize the measurement and global reporting of numerous metrics, from employee diversity to volunteer hours to commuting data
Automate & Scale Your ESG Activities
- Save time manually collating data from multiple sources and focus more resources on improving your ESG results
- Automatically deploy questionnaires and assessments, surveying multiple stakeholders at any one time
- Set alerts and reminders for data entry and reporting. Monitor third-party risk to address any issues before they become a problem
A Flexible Approach To ESG Reporting
- Utilize 9 methods of data capture for a comprehensive, constantly refreshed database. Our APIs pull data from your system of choice
- Leverage our in-house development team for product customizations and our sustainability experts for customer support
- Personalize your reporting and dashboards to reflect the formats and needs of your business, providing executives and board members with visual storyboards and dashboards for quick consumption
Confidently Meet Investor And Regulator ESG Reporting Demands
Diligent alleviates ESG reporting burdens, delivering a comprehensive solution that automates data collection and reports based on recommended best practice from multiple regulatory bodies.
“This software is much more than a reporting solution. Its powerful analytics gives us never before available insights into project performance, and our progress towards targets. With the interactive dashboards, we can monitor individual buildings and meters performance with a click. Simply Superb.”
Health Safety and Sustainability Manager,
Related Insights & Resources
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Corporate directors navigated a range of challenges – disrupted supply chains, increase in cyber attacks, investor pressures on ESG, the ‘War on Talent’ – either stemming from or accelerated by the pandemic.
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?