The Competitive Advantage of Good Governance
- Companies with better board and governance operations report stronger financial performance than organizations without those processes.
- New challenges and opportunities arise every day. Organizations with strong governance operations in place can adapt to the evolving landscape – faster and more agilely than their competitors.
- Modern governance empowers leaders with the technology, insights and processes required to fuel good governance.
Protect sensitive information and communications with encrypted workflows and a seamless user experience.
Get timely, relevant insights to stay ahead of internal and external issues affecting your organization’s viability.
Leverage integrated security, compliance and intelligence tools to mitigate risk and seize new opportunities.
Turn Best Practices into Standard Operating Procedure
Facilitate Board & Committee Management
- Securely and effectively run in-person, remote or hybrid meetings
- Automate time-consuming, manual processes and workflows like minutes
- Make real-time updates to agendas and board materials from any device, anywhere
- Prepare and distribute board materials in a fully secure environment, not over email
- Easily make and share annotations before, during or after a board meeting
- Eliminate concerns about version control or whether updates have been recorded
Enhance Executive Team Operations
- Manage sensitive meetings, workflows and crisis communications
- Protect budgeting, forecasting and other financial information
- Maintain closed-loop communication on M&A and strategic growth operations
Stay on Top of Risk & Compliance
- Create and automate a single source of truth for entity information and documents
- Manage the accuracy of the corporate record with calendars, reminders and workflows
- Easily report on requirements and electronically file with global regulatory bodies
Act on Competitive Intelligence
- Make data-driven decisions in real time based on trends, risks and opportunities
- Monitor news coverage, reputation and media health scores
- Access a global and diverse database of director and executive profiles
Trust Best-in-Class Data Security
- ISO 27001/27017/27018, SOC-1 & SOC-2, HIPAA and TrustArc certified
- All client data is encrypted at rest, in transit and on users’ devices
- Diligent-owned infrastructure in Canada, USA, UK, Germany and Australia with backup data centers for each region
Simplicity & Security You Can Trust
Today’s leaders and innovators rely on Diligent to power their governance operations.