Harness The Power Of Automated Data Collection
- Save time and resources by enabling automated auditable data collection, cleansing, analysis and reporting across over 2,000 fuels and business activities, including all Scope 1, 2, 3, CSR and supply chain data sources
- Built-in global emissions factors and calculations bestow confidence that the data you input will be automatically converted and reported accurately, drawing from 70,000 globally published emission factors across over 120 countries
Produce Always Accurate, Always Auditable Reports
- Be 100% auditable with complete calculation transparency and change logs featuring third-party certified calculations and specific audit-compliant user roles and permissions
- Improve data accuracy and detect irregularities with automated checks for data anomalies and completeness
- Access 80 pre-built audit-ready reports, preventing the need to create and configure new templates
A Flexible Approach To GHG Reporting
- Leverage 9 methods of data capture for a comprehensive, constantly refreshed database. Our APIs pull data from your system of choice
- Utilize our in-house development team for product customizations and our sustainability experts for customer support
- Personalize your reporting and dashboards to reflect the formats and needs of your business, providing executives and board members with visual storyboards and dashboards for quick consumption
Maintain Stakeholder Trust With Audit-Ready Reporting
When accuracy and company reputation matter, trust Diligent to deliver purpose-built software for sustainability professionals, providing a comprehensive, efficient solution to greenhouse gas reporting.
“Working with Diligent ESG has been a very pleasant experience. I now have all the reports I need for executive management, the business development team, investors and other stakeholders with just a few clicks. With the Diligent ESG dashboards and reports easily at hand, I have more time now to focus on projects that will deliver significant energy and cost reduction across the business”
Related Insights & Resources
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Corporate directors navigated a range of challenges – disrupted supply chains, increase in cyber attacks, investor pressures on ESG, the ‘War on Talent’ – either stemming from or accelerated by the pandemic.
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?