- It's imperative that any new board members quickly get up to speed. Diligent delivers the resources and tools they need to be effective in a single, centralized library of information
- Give all members of your board access to industry best practice materials including podcasts, videos from industry experts and reports
- Ensure that directors are focused on the most relevant news with actionable insights about your company, industry and peers from news, social and online media sources
- Set customized email alerts to highlight the latest news relevant to your organization
- Closely monitor areas of reputational risk and opportunity
- As the world applies greater focus on ESG and climate change, ensure your organization and board are prepared for driving both internal and external conversations on such an important subject
- Close the skills gap with Glass Lewis-recognized eLearning certificate programs that can be completed in as little as 6 weeks
- Learn how to address climate risk and opportunities in the boardroom and stay ahead of new climate regulations
- Run a more equitable and inclusive nominations process with access to a comprehensive network of directors
- Post a board opportunity to Diligent's Director Network to include a more diverse array of candidates in your search and recruitment process
- Track executive movements and nominate rising directors for specific vacancies from your network
How CRICO Achieves Excellence in Governance
Related Insights & Resources
Board-Meeting Etiquette: Abiding by the ''Board Code''
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
7 Board Management Best Practices for 2022
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?