Conduct & Complete More Audits in Less Time
- Increase team capacity with standardized templates and workflows, reusable risk and control matrices, project roll-forwards and one-click reports
- Maintain a library of completed audits, templates and matrices in a centralized location to reduce duplication of audit activities
- Conduct fieldwork offline and on-site, utilizing mobile apps and offline modes
- Send direct communications to process owners with automated emails and reminders
- Provide coaching notes and in-line task lists to enhance audit efficiency and improve cross-departmental collaboration
Gain unique insights with automated workflows and deep analysis
- Move from sample testing to entire population testing with our unique continuous auditing feature, ensuring effective controls
- Integrate any data source, including SAP, Oracle and Concur, with built-in data connectors to analyze 100% of your data
- Automate the testing of operational control processes such as P2P, SoD, payroll, general ledger analysis, AP analysis, fixed asset management, access control, SOX and AML
- Apply machine learning and prescriptive analytics with R and Python integration to access new or alternative testing suggestions
- Track and automate real-time KPIs and KRIs for performance and risk monitoring
Deliver Compelling Reports With Real-Time Visibility
- Build executive confidence in your audit program with dashboards, reports and insights designed for agile decision-making
- Gain clear visibility across all your audits and drill down into the status, findings, and remediation plans in your own customized dashboards
- Consolidate any identified issues to track remediation efforts by owner with scheduled follow-ups, reminders and notifications
- Increase audit integrity with a built-in record of all operations, complete with evidence referencing
- Report on the performance of your entire program with data that is defensible to regulators and external auditors during investigations
Related Insights & Resources
For today’s internal audit teams, the audits themselves are only one part of a growing scope of responsibilities.
Running an internal audit department today isn’t easy. Regulations and business requirements are constantly evolving.
In addition to performing traditional cyclical audits, today’s internal audit teams are advisors to every aspect of their organization’s operations.