Board Portal Buyer's Guide
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Your Security is Our Priority
- Whether sharing files with your legal counsel, regulators, auditors or board members, use our flexible viewing and editing options to ensure only designated users can receive and access content
- Maintain version control of content at all times, adding watermarks with email, date and time stamps to validate documents and prevent counterfeiting
- Benefit from 256-bit AES-GCM encryption on the server, mobile apps and desktop as well as 256-bit SSL/TLS 1.2 during data transmission with our ISO 27001 certified solution
Improve Productivity With Real-Time Collaboration
- Access and upload files including MP4, JPG or Microsoft 365 documents
- Collaborate with teams simultaneously on the same document while maintaining the full edit history for version control
- Optimize workflows, integrating and leveraging complimentary products in the Diligent suite such as Diligent Messaging, Diligent Entities and Diligent Boards
Learn More About Our Solutions for Board Collaboration
Keep confidential information away from unsecured channels and hold urgent conversations between board members on sensitive topics in a fully encrypted, user friendly portal.
Ease the burden of board administration and simplify obtaining authorization and sign-off for critical documents with software that submits, records and securely stores signed documentation or voting outcomes.
Related Insights & Resources
Over the last two years, cybersecurity has seen a seismic shift, and security objectives have had to evolve in response.
As the pandemic winds down, we’re seeing renewed focus on corporate cybersecurity issues. And with millions of employees working from home, cyber risk oversight has become even more challenging, as we discussed in Part 1 of this series.
As we (hopefully) put the worst of the coronavirus pandemic behind us, organizations turn to their return-to-the-office strategies. Many companies won't see a 100% return to previous working arrangements but a balance between in-office and remote working. A recent CNBC survey found that just under half of the companies plan to use a hybrid work model in the second half of 2021.