New Risks and Expectations Considering Geopolitical Issues and Threats to Global Peace
- How megatrends, geopolitical and environmental concerns and human values are changing expectations of businesses.
- How new business models are creating a purpose-driven and regenerative approach to doing business in the 21st century.
Dealing with Dilemmas and Turning Risks into Opportunities in an Unpredictable World
- How to plan for major disruptions to ensure resiliency and business continuity, balancing short-term and long-term goals, objectives, and accountability.
Using Sustainable Development Goals as a Strategic Tool
- How companies and investors are embracing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and using them as a strategic tool to assess risks and innovative opportunities.
Impacts of Climate Change and Accountability for Boards
- How climate change is impacting society, supply chains, and business models.
- Strategies to fulfill growing expectations, investor driven reporting initiatives and regulatory demands.
ESG Oversight and Foresight
- How to anticipate and respond to the growing demands for ESG disclosure and how to ensure effective identification and integration of emerging risks into ERM-frameworks.
Human Rights, Environmental Issues and Resiliency in the Supply Chain
- How to evaluate human rights, environmental impact and supply chain goals, targets and strategies.
- Includes identifying, assessing, and managing risks related to child labor, modern slavery, along with climate and social disasters.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Wellbeing in the Boardroom and Beyond
- Expectations from investors and society to foster a pipeline of diverse talent.
- Proactively address employee misconduct and workplace culture issues (taking into account the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement and the imperatives of diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace).
Building Trust through Anti-corruption, Integrity and Transparency
- Changing risks and expectations associated with anti-corruption and ethical business practices.
- Developing and testing the hallmarks of an effective anti-corruption compliance program, including steps companies can take to reduce fraud and corruption.
Responsible Use of Data, Digitalization, DAO and Cybersecurity
- Ethical considerations of the use of data including big data and AI generated opportunities.
- Includes exploration of data collection, stakeholder privacy concerns, and the ethical management of confidential information and disaster containment.
Tax, Investment and Pay in an ESG-Focused World
- How to question the socioeconomic impact of potential business decisions, and the impact on the business’ reputation and longevity.
- What information is needed to make well-informed tax planning, executive pay, and capital investment and capital expenditure (CapEx) decisions.
Shareholder and Stakeholder Engagement and Disclosure
Good Governance and Becoming a Steward of the Future
Congratulations to those who have successfully completed the Diligent ESG Leadership Certificate program!
Who should register?The program is open to all corporate directors, executives and other modern leaders including governance, risk and compliance leaders.
Is there a fee to register?The fee to attend is $3,500 USD per person.
Do you offer discounts?There is a discount available if you purchase the Diligent Climate Leadership Certification at the same time. The combined cost of both Certifications is $5,000 which is a $2,000 saving. Click here to register for both.
How can I register?
What will the courses include?The Certificate program includes 12 required courses. More details on the course topics can be found above.
What is the cancellation policy?If you are unable to attend the program you may cancel your registration by providing written notice to Diligent at [email protected] If notice of cancellation in accordance with this section is received before access to the Diligent ESG Leadership Certificate Program is granted, program fees will be refunded to you. You can view our cancellation and refund policy here.
What are the terms and conditions?
Reach out to [email protected] and one of our team members will respond promptly.