The Total Economic Impact of Diligent Board
& Leadership Collaboration
Diligent commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Diligent Board & leadership Collaboration as a board management software.
Top benefits when comparing to an organization previously using a different board management solution:
- 50 – 60% time savings for board and committee material creation, leading to more than $62,000 in time savings over three years
- More than 1,600 hours saved creating and distributing materials, 623 hours saved by internal IT support, over three years.
- Reduced risk of a breach through lost materials or compromised accounts, totaling nearly $21,000 in savings over three years.
- It's imperative that any new board members quickly get up to speed. Diligent delivers the resources and tools they need to be effective in a single, centralized library of information
- Give all members of your board access to industry best practice materials including podcasts, videos from industry experts and reports
- Ensure that directors are focused on the most relevant news with actionable insights about your company, industry and peers from news, social and online media sources
- Set customized email alerts to highlight the latest news relevant to your organization
- Closely monitor areas of reputational risk and opportunity
- As the world applies greater focus on ESG and climate change, ensure your organization and board are prepared for driving both internal and external conversations on such an important subject
- Close the skills gap with Glass Lewis-recognized eLearning certificate programs that can be completed in as little as 6 weeks
- Learn how to address climate risk and opportunities in the boardroom and stay ahead of new climate regulations
- Run a more equitable and inclusive nominations process with access to a comprehensive network of directors
- Post a board opportunity to Diligent's Director Network to include a more diverse array of candidates in your search and recruitment process
- Track executive movements and nominate rising directors for specific vacancies from your network