The World’s Largest Library of Compliance & Ethics Content
Deliver a diverse range of compelling trainings on demand.
- Utilize over 4,000 pieces of content, modules and videos covering 120+ topics in 60+ languages
- Elevate your team’s compliance knowledge with topic-specific content including Diversity, Healthcare, Data Privacy and Security, Third-Party Compliance and more
- Create more inclusive experiences with content translated by a network of native speakers
Effective Training Regardless of Audience Size or Location
Easily integrate compliance and ethics training organization-wide whether your team members are in the next cubicle or across an ocean.
- Reach employees via your corporate intranet, email attachments, in-office kiosks and print
- Deliver compelling training anytime, anywhere and at any budget
- Content is available in HTML 5 and SCORM formats, so you can easily integrate it into any learning management system
Best-in-Class Without Burdening Your Budget
Access best-in-class training regardless of size or budget with flat membership fees and scalable pricing.
- Enjoy constantly updated libraries of customizable content with a flat annual membership fee
- Access to best practices, customization tips and other resources
- Refresh trainings with an annual schedule of new content plus notifications when the libraries are updated
Related Insights and Resources
Internal compliance teams face challenges in quickly adapting to a changing landscape: disparate policies across the organization, inefficient manual processes and employee resistance, to name a few. Where should teams focus first?
Employees can be simultaneously over and undertrained and may feel like they have sat through the same courses too many times. This training fatigue makes it harder to retain or apply learnings; behavior science can change that.
A lack of effective compliance training can have severe repercussions for your business. Here, we discuss eight helpful tips to transform your online compliance training strategy.