The governance landscape is changing rapidly, resulting in a flurry of activism in annual shareholder meetings across North America and Europe on matters ranging from executive compensation, DE&I, ESG and more.
Download this AGM game planning resource kit for help understanding how to tackle these priorities during your AGM preparation.
- [Webcast] Proxy Season Takeaways and Next Steps: Hear Glass Lewis and Diligent discuss the top trends from the 2022 proxy season, and what governance professionals and boards can do to translate these insights into action to improve standing with investors.
- [Blog] What to Look for in a D&O Solution—Why Technology Simplifies the Process: Learn why you should digitize your D&O process and what to look for in a solution.
- [Podcast] Incentivizing Sustainability—ESG and Executive Compensation: Hear what ESG metrics to use to set compensation, future trends and challenges.
- [Casestudy] Randstad Makes Data-Based Decisions Going into the AGM Season
- [Overview] Diligent for Annual General Meeting Prep: Learn how a board portal can help with AGM preparation, including board composition, ESG disclosures, executive compensation and more.