In addition to performing traditional cyclical audits, today’s internal audit teams are advisors to every aspect of their organization’s operations. Technology provides an integral role in helping these teams build the value of internal audit, foster executive alignment and create relevance to the C-suite.
This guide details five actionable steps for facilitating software integration and helping your internal audit team accomplish more in less time:
- Obtaining buy-in from leadership and aligning strategies
- Setting goals and measuring progress
- Aligning technology with strategic objectives
- Mapping your internal audit processes
- Eliminating operational silos
Download it today.