You’ve effectively navigated the lengthy — and complex — IPO process, so what’s next? Now it’s more important than ever to ensure strong governance with the proper systems and controls, as investors and stakeholders will continue to monitor your organization’s disclosures closely.
This checklist details seven priorities to help ensure proper governance and continued success after the IPO:
- Staying ahead of evolving ESG disclosures
- Winning shareholder support for your executive compensation plan
- Building and maintaining a diverse board composition
- Ensuring strong security practices
- Identifying potential conflicts of interest
- Keeping up with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Establishing a system of efficient entity management
Download it today.