In addition to performing traditional cyclical audits, today’s audit teams are advisors to every aspect of their state, local government or higher education organization’s operations. Technology provides an integral role in helping these teams build the value of audit, foster executive alignment and create relevance to the executive leadership.
This guide details five actionable steps for facilitating software integration and helping your audit team accomplish more in less time:
- Obtaining buy-in from leadership and aligning strategies
- Setting goals and measuring progress
- Aligning technology with strategic objectives
- Mapping your audit processes
- Eliminating operational silos
Download the free guide today.