Streamline Vendor Onboarding & Classification
- Send assessment surveys to new and existing vendors, delivering a full vendor profile for review
- Select viable third-party vendors and prioritize risk remediation
- Manage contracts with a flexible workflow and sign off process
- Centralize the collation and storage of all completed surveys and risk assessments for your audit trail
Centralize Third-Party Vendor Management
- Track essential third-party data in a central location, including audit findings from site visits, real-time financial data feeds and service level agreements
- Automate collaboration across all departments, connecting data from existing tools to develop enhanced insights
- Use built-in risk scores and integrate independent security ratings to categorize vendors and monitor risk
Make Informed, Data Driven Decisions
- Compare risks presented by all vendors in an easy-to-use matrix
- Prioritize remediation of areas of concern and reduce the potential of a costly security breach or noncompliance penalties
- Use customizable reporting to provide leadership teams with the insights they need to make critical business decisions
Build Resilience With Scalable Third-Party Risk Management
Talk to one of our experts and find out how our proactive approach to risk management can work for you
“The scalability and flexibility of the solution is very adaptable in an organization like ours. We’ve begun laying the groundwork to do even more reporting [...] and will be expanding and making more use of other platform products and features, including risk assessments and further compliance reporting.”
Giuseppe Dello Iacono
Related Insights & Resources
Here, we discuss how a robust third-party risk management policy helps to ensure your organization is less susceptible to cyber-attacks and breaches.
When building the foundations of a formal third-party risk management program, it’s critical to factor in the needs of your clients — both internal and external. Here’s how you can deliver against their expectations.
Select third-party risk management metrics the board can appreciate. Here, we provide best practices for choosing the right metrics to build a robust TPRM program.