Be Prepared for Climate Risk, Strategy and Disclosure
Corporate leaders are pressured to meet the challenges and opportunities of climate change. The Climate Leadership Certificate Program from Diligent prepares you to oversee climate risk and create sustainable growth strategies for your company.
- Access an exclusive curriculum developed with industry experts including Glass Lewis and the ESG & Impact Practice at Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- 9 courses in an interactive eLearning format featuring video panel recordings, curated readings and interactive exercises
- Complete the program in as little as 6 weeks or take up to 12 months
- Keep your skills up to date and earn up to 23 hours CLE credits and 7.9 CPE credits
Learn from over 40 renowned subject matter experts who deliver impactful courses on topics such as connecting climate to the balance sheet, how climate connects to the board’s fiduciary duty and structuring oversight of climate risk.
Created in collaboration with industry experts, the program is available as a self-paced e-learning experience. The program includes eight courses with video panel sessions featuring subject matter and industry experts, curated readings, interactive exercises, and online networking among participants.
The registration fee is $3,500 per person and includes full access to the course for 12 months, monthly virtual roundtables and exclusive invitations to VIP event.
- Link climate risk to the balance sheet and identify solutions to potential challenges
- Prepare for increased climate scrutiny by shareholders and other stakeholders
- Articulate the goals, key outputs and challenges of climate-related scenario analysis
- Describe approaches to identification, oversight, and management of climate risk, including metric selection and risk-based due diligence strategies
- Identify key pending, current, and proposed climate disclosure regulations in different regions.
- List the key voluntary reporting initiatives, how they relate to each other and emerging regulatory requirements including exploring the TCFD framework
- "The Diligent Climate Leadership Certification programme is a thoughtfully curated and informative series of self guided materials that enable the individual to explore a number of different aspects that can affect their decisions in the board room"
Reach out to [email protected] and one of our team members will respond promptly.
Term and Conditions