Modern Governance Summit
Orlando, FL, September 13-15, 2023
Don’t miss the biggest, most exciting governance, risk and compliance event of the year.
- Get hands-on training in the Diligent solutions you use most
- Network with your peers and experts in your field
- Earn continuing education credit
- Be the first to see what’s coming next from Diligent and its partners
Sign Up by May 5th and Save Up to $330!
DAYS OF NETWORKING
PRODUCT & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP SESSIONS
Why You Should Attend
Get the most from your Diligent tools.
- Take part in interactive product workshops ranging from beginner to master
- Explore tips, tricks and efficiencies with your dedicated account team
- Get the first look at new features and enhancements
Turn best practices into standard operating procedure.
- Join peer-led breakout sessions on overcoming today’s GRC and ESG challenges
- Network with hundreds of professionals across industries and sectors
- Share your own success stories with your peers
Get more from your Diligent relationship.
- Get the first look at new Diligent features that will save your organization time and money.
- Discover new efficiencies by connecting with Diligent’s expansive partner network.
- Make better decisions faster by exploring other ways Diligent can support your organization
Don’t miss your chance to participate in over 80 sessions of hands-on training and unique thought leadership. Plus, get a first look at upcoming innovations that will make it easier to turn best practices into standard operating procedure.
Early bird pricing! Save up to $330 when you register by May 5.
Save with Early Bird Pricing Through May 5th
Support by Our Award-Winning Customer Service
Diligent gives boards the right tools and support to drive more efficient and effective corporate governance.
Board Members & Leaders
Modern Governance Summit will be hosted at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort!
Modern Governance Summit gives you the tools to elevate governance, risk, compliance, audit and ESG practices across your organization. Continuing education credit will be available to those who attend the event, including CLE, CPD and CPE.