- Automate the monitoring of third-party entities to protect your organization from legal, financial and reputational risk, highlighting issues as they arise
- Evaluate, onboard and manage third parties with a defensible Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption (ABAC) process.
- Enhance investigations with further research, including in-person enquiries for a deeper level of security
- Identify and prioritize the highest risks for remediation
- Achieve earlier penetration of growth markets and increased revenue for your organization with robust third-party screening and risk analysis, keeping you on the right side of international anti-bribery and corruption legislation
- Distribute custom due diligence questionnaires directly to third parties and track their completion via a multi-lingual solution that helps transcend any language barriers
- Centralize and automate the cataloguing of all documentation and decisions to maintain a rigorous, defensible third-party compliance program
- Distribute code of conduct training to all third parties with integrated training modules
- Identify potential concerns before engaging with companies, governments or individuals and avoid putting your organization at risk by automatically scanning millions of data streams for negative news and risk information
- Gain full access to Risk Intelligence Data (RID), the world’s largest real-time source of negative news and risk information, consisting of 5 Million data streams and records on over 40 million entities and individuals
- Remain compliant with global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws by performing and memorializing Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Vendor (KYV) checks for every part of your value chain
THIRD-PARTY MANAGEMENT– COMPLIANCE
DUE DILIGENCE SERVICES
RISK INTELLIGENCE DATA
Leverage a powerful combination of human research and AI-driven monitoring and screening that spans the globe.