Board Portal Buyer's Guide
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Protect Sensitive Data & Conversations
- Limit communications to specific, approved users on a fully encrypted platform requiring multiple forms of authentication
- Create groups for confidential discussions and collaboration with other board members
- Ensure sensitive information is not leaked to unauthorized parties in error
Respond Quickly to Urgent Issues
- Separate board conversations from day-to-day email and WhatsApp communication to easily identify messages of importance
- Generate read receipts on messages so board members can track who has engaged in the conversation
- Access messages on any device, anywhere and at any time
Collaboration Made Easy
- Embed messages within the data room and board portal to keep all streams of communication in one place
- Prevent users from downloading and forwarding sensitive information and documentation with view-only attachments
- Quickly share articles of importance, keeping everyone up-to-date on current or high-profile events
Learn More About Our Solutions for Board Collaboration
Prevent Unauthorized Access to Confidential Documentation
Share information and collaborate in real-time with authorized internal or external parties on sensitive and confidential documentation from any device, anywhere.
Collate Approvals, Signatures & Poll Results on a Centralized Platform
Ease the burden of board administration. Simplify obtaining authorization and sign-off for critical documents with software that submits, records and securely stores signed documentation or voting outcomes.
Related Insights & Resources
Board and Executive Collaboration: Components of a Secure Platform for the Evolving Workplace
As the workplace evolves, organizations are adapting to new working models. The adoption of collaboration tools has skyrocketed as companies ensure that productivity and efficiency remain high, whether in a remote, in-office or hybrid work environment.
Board-Meeting Etiquette: Abiding by the ''Board Code''
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
The Importance of Using Secure Communications Technology in the Boardroom
In a rapidly changing and demanding modern business world, it is necessary for board directors and administrators of organisations to employ secure communication practices.