Board Portal Buyer's Guide
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Leverage Legally Binding DocuSign Technology
- Digitally sign a document from any device, anywhere in the world, leveraging DocuSign technology to create legally binding contracts
- Collect multiple signatures for a single document, from legal counsel to directors and executives on one centralized system
- Authenticate signatures with a digital timestamp and the fingerprint of the signatory
Simplify the Voting Process
- Push vote notifications to all required parties, customizing responses to for/against or yes/no
- Enable participants to vote anonymously or transparently directly from the dashboard homepage, collecting and tallying results in real-time
- Assign comments or notes to the results once complete for tracking purposes
Learn More About Our Board Collaboration Solution
Discuss Confidential and Sensitive Topics Securely
Keep confidential information away from unsecured channels and hold urgent conversations between board members on sensitive topics in a fully encrypted, user friendly portal.
Prevent Unauthorized Access to Confidential Documentation
Share information and collaborate in real-time with authorized internal or external parties on sensitive and confidential documentation from any device, anywhere.
Related Insights & Resources
Improve Board Performance With Digitised Voting
Voting on resolutions is an essential component of boardroom meetings, which is why it is important to have an efficient and secure process for board voting.
Voting & Signatures for Virtual Board Meetings
Voting may seem like an easy task, but it can become incredibly complex in a virtual meeting setting.
Board and Executive Collaboration: Components of a Secure Platform for the Evolving Workplace
As the workplace evolves, organizations are adapting to new working models. The adoption of collaboration tools has skyrocketed as companies ensure that productivity and efficiency remain high, whether in a remote, in-office or hybrid work environment.