- Share, edit, collaborate and store documents on an encrypted, secure platform that can be accessed from any device, anywhere, making it easier to work from multiple offices or geographic locations
- Authorize internal or external personnel to edit documents without giving full access to confidential information and conversations
- Edit documents in real-time with integrations for Microsoft 365
- Send documents for legally binding digital signatures through integrated DocuSign technology
- Gain approval or signatures from one or multiple parties for a proposal or document at the click of a button
- Conduct votes and resolutions, immediately tallying and recording results as participants respond
- Discuss confidential subjects and board topics in a secure, closed loop instant messaging system that complies with data retention policies and uses face recognition technology to prevent unauthorized access
- Create groups to discuss specific topics or hold 1:1 conversations, setting alerts to highlight urgent or critical messages
- Prevent sensitive data and confidential information from leaking to unauthorized personnel by keeping all communications on a separate channel
Related Insights & Resources
Board-Meeting Etiquette: Abiding by the ''Board Code''
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
7 Board Management Best Practices for 2022
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?