Get certified to oversee cyber risk
With increased pressure from regulators for board members to upskill in cybersecurity, now is the time to build your competency. Our Cyber Risk & Strategy Certification teaches cyber literacy for corporate directors to effectively govern significant enterprise wide cyber risks.
Access an exclusive curriculum developed in collaboration with cyber experts
5 interactive eLearning modules featuring videos with cyber experts, curated reading, and a comprehensive exam
Take part in an interactive tabletop exercise to put your learning to the test in a real-world scenario simulation
In your own time
Gain access the curriculum for 12 months and join an esteemed group of graduates in the alumni network
Learn from subject matter experts who deliver insightful sessions on topics such as cybersecurity policy and governance, cyber risk management and incident handling.
The program includes 5 courses with in-depth videos, curated readings and quizzes. You will also have access to an interactive tabletop exercise and final comprehensive exam.
The registration fee is $3,500 per person and includes full access to the course for 12 months, exclusive invitations to quarterly Q&A virtual roundtables and in person events.
- Get equipped to effectively participate in discussions around the fast-evolving international ESG landscape
- Enrich your understanding of the critical components of high-quality ESG performance
- Enhance essential competencies to be an effective, insightful leader
- Learn how to better respond to new enterprise risk, business complexity, technological disruptions, and social and environmental obligations
- Learn the right questions to ask to approach sustainability discussions
- Get up to speed on global trends and developments around ESG