Diligent Adds Ascent Technologies, Security Scorecard, LawDebenture, Morrow Sodali and More to Its Growing List of Partners, Extending Ability to Integrate with the Industry’s Leading GRC Platform
New organizations partner with Diligent to expand their offerings across governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG)
New York, NY, June 13 – Diligent, a leading GRC SaaS company, today announced new partnerships to help organizations succeed in an increasingly complex and uncertain business environment. The announcement follows the launch of the Diligent Showcase, a central hub for customers to access over 50 + Diligent partners and integrations to enhance their GRC and ESG programs.
“The Diligent Partner Program helps our partners across the globe grow their business and better serve their customers by leveraging Diligent’s market-leading technology to enhance and expand their own offerings,” said Ricardo Moreno, SVP of Worldwide Partnerships at Diligent. “We’re thrilled to welcome these extraordinary partners across the financial services, ESG and technology sectors as we continue to grow our global partner ecosystem.”
"Today’s organizations are faced with a wide array of risks, opportunities and evolving regulations —particularly with sustainability and ESG,” said Rachel Maia, CEO at RM Consulting. “Diligent’s software gives businesses clarity on these critical issues to stay ahead of the curve, so they were a natural choice for a software partner as we help our clients implement sustainable business practices.”
Select organizations Diligent has partnered with recently include:
- Ascent Technologies — A comprehensive and cost-effective compliance solution, Ascent helps organizations identify which financial service regulations are applicable to their business and their obligations under those regulations. Through the partnership, customers can seamlessly integrate Ascent with Diligent workflow tools to streamline their compliance operations and map requirements to internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- FS.AI — A management consulting and private equity acquisition company providing services in risk governance and data operations to financial services companies. Customers benefit from Diligent’s market-leading solutions combined with FS.AI’s industry expertise, empowering them to take a holistic approach to risk management within the financial sector.
- LawDebenture – A unique combination of an award-winning UK income investment trust and a leading provider of independent professional services, Law Debenture includes Global Entity Management, Safecall — a whistleblowing hotline — and Pegasus, an outsourced pensions executive service. Customers of Diligent Entity & Subsidiary Management now have access to managed services for entities management, benefitting from Law Debenture’s knowledge of jurisdictional compliance to ensure organizations remain compliant in the jurisdictions where they have registered legal entities.
- Morrow Sodali — A global advisory firm providing clients with comprehensive advice and services relating to corporate governance, board effectiveness, ESG, sustainability, shareholder and bondholder communication, proxy solicitation, capital markets intelligence, M&A, and more. Morrow Sodali serves over 1,000 clients in more than 80 countries, including many of the world’s largest multinational organizations. Diligent and Morrow Sodali have formed an alliance based on the industry-leading governance advisory services provided by Morrow Sodali, which aligns perfectly with the market-leading GRC software solutions from Diligent.
- RM Consulting — A Brazil-based consultancy specializing in business sustainability. Through the partnership, RM sustainability services will complement Diligent’s market-leading ESG offerings to provide organizations in Brazil with leading solutions and expertise to help them navigate ESG regulations.
- SecurityScorecard — A leading cybersecurity ratings company. Diligent customers can now access continuously updated first and third-party risk scores from SecurityScorecard within their Diligent application to gain a more comprehensive view of risk across their supply chains and first-party environments.
Learn more about the Diligent Partner Program here.
Diligent is the global leader in modern governance, providing SaaS solutions across governance, risk, compliance, audit and ESG. Empowering more than 1 million users and 700,000 board members with a holistic view of their organization’s GRC practices so they can make better decisions, faster. No matter the challenge. Learn more at diligent.com.