2021 White Collar Enforcement Review and Expectations for 2022
This high-level recap details some of 2021’s most significant activities, enforcement actions and resolutions at:
- The Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
- The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Criminal and Civil Divisions
- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury (including the Office of Foreign Asset Control, or OFAC)
- The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
Your Data Matters
At our core, transparency is key. We prioritize your privacy by providing clear information about your rights and facilitating their exercise. You're in control, with the option to manage your preferences and the extent of information shared with us and our partners.
© 2023 Diligent Corporation. All rights reserved.