Full Steam Ahead: Adapting to a New Era of Business
In this episode of the Corporate Director Podcast, Alan Murray, CEO of Fortune Media, discusses the biggest challenge facing companies today, the future of stakeholder capitalism and ESG amid political blowback and stories from his latest book, Tomorrow’s Capitalist: My Search for the Soul of Business.
In this episode:
- Inside Tomorrow's Capitalist: Murray discusses key takeaways and stories from his latest book.
- The State of Stakeholder Capitalism: Murray talks through some of the stories he's following closely when it comes to the progression of stakeholder-centric forms of capitalism.
- ESG Blowback: Murray dives into recent political backlash against ESG and whether it will last.
Resources from this episode:
- Tomorrow's Capitalist: My Search for the Soul of Business, by Alan Murray
- Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty by Patrick Radden Keefe