Instant Access to a Content Rich Database
- Gain insights from over 8 million standard public and SEC filings, including: DEF 14A (Proxy Statement), 10-K and 8-K
- Search our global database for corporate governance by-laws, press releases, annual meetings, annual reports and 4,000 ESG reports.
Identify Governance Trends With Advanced Search Functionality
- Search by keyword or phrase to quickly locate the specific information you need for your disclosures and governance practices
- Use a broad range of customizable filters including year, region, index, sector or indicator
- Create unique, tailor-made peer groups to benchmark against and research key initiatives to identify any missed opportunities
Uncover Governance & Disclosure Best Practices
- Create specific peer groups to quickly search across multiple relevant organizations
- Conduct deep analysis on companies that are disclosing information on sustainability, human capital management and other ESG policies
- Receive real-time email alerts on changes and updates from peers or competitors
Learn More About Our Board Benchmarking Solution
Using Diligent’s patented technology, instantly review over 90,000 news and social media sites
The board's oversight of cybersecurity risk is mission critical. Get certified with the essential knowledge and expertise today.
Proactively design and benchmark your plans ahead of your AGM
Related Insights & Resources
Regardless of whether a company’s journey to the public markets involves an IPO or a de-SPAC, the formula for safeguarding stakeholder interests and unlocking long-term shareholder value is the same: good governance.
Be ready post-IPO, as investors and stakeholders will continue to monitor your organization’s disclosures closely. Our checklist details the seven priorities you should consider to ensure ongoing resilience.
Stakeholders and shareholders continue to shine an increasingly bright spotlight on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues. Regulators are also intensifying their scrutiny; recent announcements from the SEC and G7 nations indicate that organizations will soon face ESG and climate disclosure requirements.